DONATE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT!
We ask our youth to Remember and Be the Change.
To help us educate a new generation of upstanders please give what you can today.
Your tax deductible gift will have a direct and immediate impact:
- A gift of $3,600 will sponsor a Remembrance Journey to Washington, DC.
- A gift of $1,800 will honor the memory of a loved one on a Remembrance Journey.
- A gift of $500 will sponsor seven students on a Remembrance Journey.
- A gift of $36 will help defray the costs of handouts and activities.
- A gift of any size will help us continue our mission.
To make a donation, please make your check payable to: Holocaust Remembrance Journeys and send it to:
- Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest
901 Route 10, P.O. Box 929
Whippany, NJ 07981-0929
Att: Beverly Kestenbaum, Fund Operations Manager
To make a secure payment by credit card, please click here
Thank you for your generosity.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTIONS
Morris Rubell Holocaust Remembrance Journeys is a not-for-profit Fund under the auspices of
The Jewish Community Foundation of Greater MetroWest, and therefore a non-profit, tax-exempt charity. All contributions are tax deductible. All monies contributed to the Fund are spent in pursuit of its educational goals. All work at the Fund is accomplished by family members and a dedicated cadre of professional staff, teachers and volunteers. Individual, family, group or company contributions are gratefully accepted.